If there is a real "Shanghai Morgan Matroc Technical Ceramics Company", this scam has nothing to do with it. This is just another money mule scam. Remember: "payment processor" means "money mule".
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shanghai Morgan Matroc Technical Ceramics Company., Ltd <informationlink[@]fryjg.com>
Reply-To: "Shanghai Morgan Matroc Technical Ceramics Company., Ltd" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 03-Dec-2006 22:46
Subject: BECOME A PAYMENT AGENT IN YOUR REGION-(BUSINESS OFFER)
Shanghai Morgan Matroc Technical Ceramics Company., Ltd.
158 Jiajian road, Shanghai
Mobile : +852-301-51926
This is a mail from Shanghai Morgan Matroc Technical Ceramics Co. Ltd, based in the Shanghai , which specialize in the production of high quality technical ceramic products and export into the CANADA , USA , JAPAN , DUBAI AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.
Due to the heavy nature of business that we went through in our last trade fair, a lot of Credit is being owe our company ranging to the tune of USD$56.5 million. This amount is owed us by individuals and cooperate bodies (clients) all over Canada/America, Europe and Asia continent. This has led us to recruit for the position of the payment Agent in your country.
Please if you are interested, I need you to present the following details:
CAN YOU TRAVEL OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY (YES/NO):
Mr. Lee Wong
Job scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
- they want you to collect and forward money in any way (a "money mule" job). You'll wind up engaged in money laundering, personally defrauded via expertly forged cheques, money orders, etc, or defrauding someone else who pays for goods that never arrive.
- they want you to receive packages and reship them somewhere else. The goods will have been obtained fraudulently, and they're just using you to make the shipping address appear local. You will be aiding fraud.
- they want up-front payment (either to them or someone else) of any sort for anything before you can get the job. This is advance fee fraud: there is no job -- it's just a big con to extract money from you.
- they want you to buy any kind of "membership" or "kit" in order to start. Forget it -- it's not a real job at all: they're trying to sell you something, and they're probably making a bunch of other false claims about it if they're pitching it as a "job".
- it's a job offer, and it's spam. There are LOTS of these scams about, as you can see.