I think this is the first time I've seen the ".name" domain used in a job scam. Aside from the change in tactics on the domain name, this looks most similar to the MFG and AEG scams.
Domain Name ID: 2976666DOMAIN-NAME
Domain Name: CAWA.NAME
Sponsoring Registrar ID: 21REGISTRAR-NAME
Sponsoring Registrar: Directi Internet Solutions d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.Com
Registrant ID: 2206460CONTACT-NAME
Name Server: NS1.IPNAMES.NET
Name Server: NS2.IPNAMES.NET
Created On: 2007-12-07T02:19:10Z
Expires On: 2008-12-07T02:19:10Z
Updated On: 2007-12-07T02:19:20Z
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Welcome to cooperation!
Company CAWA is one of the leaders among producers of cosmetic products of high quality in the majority of the European
countries. Good management and flexible price policy resulted in the third place in total turnover among similar
companies. Our company is constantly developing, and today our key managers have decided to launch a branch office in
One of the main advantages (perhaps the most important one) is our staff. Our success results from passion for work,
commitment and qualification of our personnel. Among the main principles of the company are respect for employees, high
wages for qualified job, orientation for development of professionalism. Involvement and training of good specialists is
a common task not only for key managers, staff department but also for common employees.
Due to the launch of the branch office we are looking for Transfer Manager. Transfer Manager will act as linkers between
the offices at the initial stage of the company development in the region. The duties of the employee will include
receipt of payment for the goods and further transactions to the office to their direct manager. It is important that at
the initial stage all the transactions will be realized through electronic payment systems WU, MG. Initial wage will be
We are sure that business success depends on qualification of employees, their relationship to the company and will to
corporate success. Starting on initial position and having determination to develop any person with required potential
qualities and determination for constant self-development can count for support of key managers.
Working with our company means to realize yourself. If you are open for communication, hard-working, have skills of team
working determined to develop your career and are looking for high paying job in a large reliable company than this offer
will be the next step in you career.
If you are interested in this offer please visit: www.cawa.name
Job scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
- they want you to collect and forward money in any way (a "money mule" job). You'll wind up engaged in money laundering, personally defrauded via expertly forged cheques, money orders, etc, or defrauding someone else who pays for goods that never arrive.
- they want you to receive packages and reship them somewhere else. The goods will have been obtained fraudulently, and they're just using you to make the shipping address appear local. You will be aiding fraud.
- they want up-front payment (either to them or someone else) of any sort for anything before you can get the job. This is advance fee fraud: there is no job -- it's just a big con to extract money from you.
- they want you to buy any kind of "membership" or "kit" in order to start. Forget it -- it's not a real job at all: they're trying to sell you something, and they're probably making a bunch of other false claims about it if they're pitching it as a "job".
- it's a job offer, and it's spam. There are LOTS of these scams about, as you can see.