More vacancies for money mules.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stevens Crofts MD/CEO Vesa Farms UK < firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01-Feb-2007 13:45
Subject: Sales Agent Required
VESA FARMS AND FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY,UK.
51 OXBORN ROAD,
OUR REF: VFFI/87953/562/07
It is my pleasure to write you in respect of our organization. We are experts in processing of Agricultural product for sale.
We export into Canada/America and some parts in Europe and Australia We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from our costumers in Canada/America/Europe and Australia as well as making payments through these representatives to us.
Please if interested in transacting business in view of helping us, so our clients could make payment to you being our representative in that region we will be very glad.
Compensations will be given and other benefits.
Contact us on more information, if this proposal is acceptable to you. Please get back to us, so that remuneration can be worked out for your services as our representative in Canada/America/Europe and Australia as your location/region shall determine.
If you are interested in transacting business with us, I will be very glad.
Subject to your satisfaction will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of payment, which we will pay [10%] for your services as our representative in your region.
Please if you are interested to work with vesafarmsindustry forward to us your phone/fax number and your full contact address.
Contact us via email: email@example.com
Thank you as I await your further response,
Awaiting your urgent reply, if you are interested.
VESA FARM AND FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY UK (VFFI)
NB: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THE
U.S.A., CANADA, EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA.THESE ARE THE ONLY PLACES WHERE WE NEED REPRESENTATIVES.OUR COMPANY'S LINE OF BUSINESS IS VERY LUCRATIVE AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET BEING A MEMBER OF THE TEAM.
Job scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
- they want you to collect and forward money in any way (a "money mule" job). You'll wind up engaged in money laundering, personally defrauded via expertly forged cheques, money orders, etc, or defrauding someone else who pays for goods that never arrive.
- they want you to receive packages and reship them somewhere else. The goods will have been obtained fraudulently, and they're just using you to make the shipping address appear local. You will be aiding fraud.
- they want up-front payment (either to them or someone else) of any sort for anything before you can get the job. This is advance fee fraud: there is no job -- it's just a big con to extract money from you.
- they want you to buy any kind of "membership" or "kit" in order to start. Forget it -- it's not a real job at all: they're trying to sell you something, and they're probably making a bunch of other false claims about it if they're pitching it as a "job".
- it's a job offer, and it's spam. There are LOTS of these scams about, as you can see.