Obvious money mule scam with particularly poor English. Note that it's "Etansfer Inc", not "Etransfer Inc". The website looks impressive to the untrained eye, but very familiar to anyone who has studied money mule scams for a while. The site content has been recycled hundreds of times under different names.
Domain Name: ETANSFER-INC.BIZ <-- scammers
Domain ID: D16395828-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar: THE REGISTRY AT INFO AVENUE
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 123
Registrant ID: DI_5569666
Registrant Email: email@example.com
Name Server: NS1.TIME-AM.COM
Name Server: NS2.TIME-AM.COM
Created by Registrar: THE REGISTRY AT INFO AVENUE
Last Updated by Registrar: THE REGISTRY AT INFO AVENUE
Domain Registration Date: Sun Feb 11 21:09:09 GMT 2007 <-- new
Domain Expiration Date: Sun Feb 10 23:59:59 GMT 2008
Domain Last Updated Date: Sun Feb 11 21:13:51 GMT 2007
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Света Wagner <jrekxgh[@]mail.ru>
Date: 13-Feb-2007 22:04
Subject: .You have been invited to a Job from Careerbuilder.com
Etansfer Inc. invite residents of the various countries to cooperation.
Our clients need to accept payments from the various countries. Therefore we creating a network of regional agents which functions are reception of money and further transferring money to accounts of our company. We give you 8 % from the sum of translation. We guarantee worthy payment of your work.
If you want to earn from $200 to $800 per week and work Only 2-3 hours then this job for you !
This job requires punctuality, good organizational skills and proficiency with Microsoft windows and office programs to maintain inventory and fill nessesary forms: http://www.etansfer-inc.biz/job/
This job is ideal for: housewives , students, older persons, people with restrictions. No money needed to start. This is a business requiring only limited amount of your time.
1. A computer with access to the Internet, e-mail
2. We don't work with persons under 18
3. 1-3 hours free during the week
4. Check your e-mail several times a day (each hour is perfect)
5. Reply to e-mails immediately
6. Bank or PayPal account to receive payments
7. Be responsible, hard working and communicable
We offer competitive compensation, including commission and expense reimbursement.
If you would like to get more information about this position and join our team please fill in the online application form: http://www.etansfer-inc.biz/job/jobs.htm
Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.
Job scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
- they want you to collect and forward money in any way (a "money mule" job). You'll wind up engaged in money laundering, personally defrauded via expertly forged cheques, money orders, etc, or defrauding someone else who pays for goods that never arrive.
- they want you to receive packages and reship them somewhere else. The goods will have been obtained fraudulently, and they're just using you to make the shipping address appear local. You will be aiding fraud.
- they want up-front payment (either to them or someone else) of any sort for anything before you can get the job. This is advance fee fraud: there is no job -- it's just a big con to extract money from you.
- they want you to buy any kind of "membership" or "kit" in order to start. Forget it -- it's not a real job at all: they're trying to sell you something, and they're probably making a bunch of other false claims about it if they're pitching it as a "job".
- it's a job offer, and it's spam. There are LOTS of these scams about, as you can see.