It's been ages since I posted a "Make Money Fast" (MMF) scam, but that's partly because they're not as popular as the criminally exploitative money mule jobs. So, for a change of pace, here's one of those twits who believes that there is an easy way to Make Money Fast, and would like you to join in his delusion. This load of blah is invariably shaped like a pyramid, and requires that you persuade others to join in the scam.
Note that the tinyurl link in this spam expands to http://rioysystem.com/members/jo934nt
Domain Name: RIOYSYSTEM.COM
Registrar: DIRECT INFORMATION PVT LTD D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS1.YOURSOLUTIONS.NET
Name Server: NS2.YOURSOLUTIONS.NET
Updated Date: 14-sep-2007
Creation Date: 14-jul-2007
Expiration Date: 14-jul-2008
My bet is that this domain will be retired within one year of its creation, possibly less.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Guaranteed Income <[redacted]>
Subject: hi do YOU want to retire in one year with a guaranteed $4,000 monthly income
congratulations! and yes that's right YOU are guaranteed too earn $4,000 every month for joining us. The RIOY System short for ( Retire In One Year ) is a system designed to generate and build YOU a $4,000 monthly income after only 12 months of remaining a loyal paying member FOREVER...or YOU can choose too promote and advertise and earn YOUR $4,000 monthly income sooner than a year if YOU like....but either way YOU will earn $4,000 every month guaranteed!
Now just imagine 12 months from joining TODAY YOU will Retire With A Guaranteed $4,000 Monthly Income...what more can YOU ask for...This is the home business we all have been looking for and waiting for. Honest, Simple and Affordable. Earning $4,000 a month is GUARANTEED because the RIOY System team does all the work and YOU simply collect and CASH or DEPOSIT your commission checks every month! YOU make NO phone calls, YOU do NO explaining or selling. RIOY will do it all the recruiting and sponsoring of new people for YOU.
Our goal is to average for YOU one new signup per person per month. Sometimes you will get more than one sign up, some months you will get none. Over the period of a year you will be rewarded for your patience with a $4,000 monthly guarateed income
So If YOU are really serious about making $4,000 every month guaranteed YOU need to take immediate action.... remember time is money...so what are you waiting for click my website link below and place your order right now......
Please do not hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions.
p.s. remember ROIY will promote and advertise for YOU and guarantee you a $4,000 monthly income after 12 months if you join as a paying member and remain as a paying member forever.....so what are you waiting for click my website link above and join right now and get started forever!
Guaranteed Income Systems!
No spam disclaimer.......You are receiving this because you have requested information in the past about business opportunities, or a friend or colleague referred you, or you were on a double opt-in list we purchased,or you are/have posted to an ffa page. If you are no longer interested in working at home and earning more money please reply with unlist! Thank You Kindly, Joseph Hunt
Job scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
- they want you to collect and forward money in any way (a "money mule" job). You'll wind up engaged in money laundering, personally defrauded via expertly forged cheques, money orders, etc, or defrauding someone else who pays for goods that never arrive.
- they want you to receive packages and reship them somewhere else. The goods will have been obtained fraudulently, and they're just using you to make the shipping address appear local. You will be aiding fraud.
- they want up-front payment (either to them or someone else) of any sort for anything before you can get the job. This is advance fee fraud: there is no job -- it's just a big con to extract money from you.
- they want you to buy any kind of "membership" or "kit" in order to start. Forget it -- it's not a real job at all: they're trying to sell you something, and they're probably making a bunch of other false claims about it if they're pitching it as a "job".
- it's a job offer, and it's spam. There are LOTS of these scams about, as you can see.