Money mule scam, where the scammer is pretending to be a money transfer service.
Domain Name:MYVEXCO.ORG <-- scam
Created On:18-Mar-2007 23:46:46 UTC <-- new
Last Updated On:19-Mar-2007 18:12:25 UTC
Expiration Date:18-Mar-2008 23:46:46 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Directi Internet Solutions d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.Com (R27-LROR)
Registrant Name:Domain Admin
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [pretended to be from careerbuilder.com]
Date: 28-Mar-2007 17:56
Subject: CareerBuilder.com Job Matches:Great source of income
Customer Service Officer position.
Seeking for an outlook part-time employment? Do you feel lack of funds to realize your ambitions? Would you like to be
more independent and get financial stability? Then you simply cannot reject the opportunity our company is currently
offering. Our company gainfully employs honest and efficient people, for a part-time job at home.
Our headquarters is located in the United Kingdom. But, as we are branching out, we employ additional personnel to become part of our
team in the United States of America.
The contract requirements are simple, we require only basic level of your skills and abilities (basic computer knowledge and skills, understanding of banking system and transactions, permanent address, identification of your majority ( you have to be at least 18 yrs old ),
USA residence, ability of stable communication with our company ).
This job is based on performance of basic bank operations, remotely working for our financial department.
Your everyday tasks will aswell include cash operations and control, funds management and international transfers.
If you're self-confident, feel free to contact us with your brief resume.
Don't miss this great opportunity, and become part of our quick-growing team.
The exact amount of salary which you can possibly earn, depends on your productivity and responsibility. Average monthly salary comes to $2100-4000, depending on your working skills and willingness to develop your capabilities.Various superdividends will certainly rise your income into a more considerable sum. We have an individual approach to your financial prosperity. With such approach to the matter, getting a worthy income is easy. Just remember, if you'd like to breathe a new life into the way you work, to get financial support for your family and relatives, try to think big and get in touch with us.
The best time to start is right now.
Remember, your future is in your hands.
How to apply for this position:
Please forward your resume and questions to HR dept. e-mail: email@example.com
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Michael Roszell , HR Manager.
Vexco Pay Inc.
Job scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
- they want you to collect and forward money in any way (a "money mule" job). You'll wind up engaged in money laundering, personally defrauded via expertly forged cheques, money orders, etc, or defrauding someone else who pays for goods that never arrive.
- they want you to receive packages and reship them somewhere else. The goods will have been obtained fraudulently, and they're just using you to make the shipping address appear local. You will be aiding fraud.
- they want up-front payment (either to them or someone else) of any sort for anything before you can get the job. This is advance fee fraud: there is no job -- it's just a big con to extract money from you.
- they want you to buy any kind of "membership" or "kit" in order to start. Forget it -- it's not a real job at all: they're trying to sell you something, and they're probably making a bunch of other false claims about it if they're pitching it as a "job".
- it's a job offer, and it's spam. There are LOTS of these scams about, as you can see.